Based in Seattle, WA
PC / Mac / Linux
TRUNDL.corp’s newly-conscious flagship product awakens with a head full of voices and a singular impulse: DRIVE. Careen through countless (five) environments toward one of many (three) endings. Equip your pudgy little body with spooky ballistics to face hostile bots sent to flatten your chassis. Collect glimpses of an inevitable future haunted by sound and color and also ghosts. Trundl your .buddy hard enough and you may answer the voices’ call. But what will you say? Grow a mind. Swerve the world. But mostly… NEVER. EVER. STOP.
TRUNDL.buddy was born as a game jam entry in December 2015. Now we're developing it into a full-fledged game.
- FAST, TACTICAL COMBAT RUNNER
- GOOD GOOD ART
- VOCALOID-RICH SOUNTRACK
Gameplay Teaser Vimeo
Story Teaser Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best of Ludum Dare 34" Top 50 Overall - Super Secret Self-Aware Desert Dash (TRUNDL.buddy prototype)
- "PAX West: 5 Seattle Indies Expo Highlights" September 23, 2016 - Operation Rainfall
- "Colorful graphics, fast paced play; lots of action [...] visually exciting."
- SIX Expo - Judges' Comments - Juror A, Seattle Indies
- "[...] was like Adventure Time meets Borderlands. The art is presented in such a way that even when you're being assaulted by hordes of crazy looking toaster dudes, you can still take a second to appreciate it."
- SIX Expo - Judges' Comments - Juror B, Seattle Indies
- "[...] the game is fast right from the start. I don't have to wait for the run to pick up before the speed is exciting. Nice and zippy."
- SIX Expo - Judges' Comments - Juror E, Seattle Indies
- "Have I mentioned I’m drawn to games that are visually appealing? Cause that’s definitely the reason I wandered over to the TRUNDL.buddy booth."
- Josh Speer, OpRainfall
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Webcomic (work in progress)
Meet some characters in this origin-story-before-the-story. Worldbuilding! --> spite.house
Wildly popular internet cat artist and blisteringly talented illustrator Cassie Murphy is at fault for TRUNDL.buddy's visage and everything else your eye can see. Enjoy her cats and other work here: kittycassandra.com
Award-winning film composer Soren Laulainen is TRUNDL.buddy's musical soul. You can listen to more of his work here: sorenlaulainen.com
About SPITE HOUSE
SPITE HOUSE is a game development, video production and creative studio in Seattle, WA, dedicated to making atmospheric and story-rich experiences that will climb inside you and refuse to leave.
More information on SPITE HOUSE, our logo & relevant media are available here.
TRUNDL.buddy and the Ghostly Wi-filactery Credits
Design, Animation, Story
Music, Sound Design, Code
Illustration, 2D Art
Design, Animation, Story